Developments in lighting technology have allowed us to come a long way from Thomas Edison’s initial invention of the first incandescent light bulb, with its original filament wiring. One of the greatest innovations is the LED light bulb, which directs light through far more efficient diodes. Even though LEDs have been around for a few years now, recent cutting-edge advances have made them brighter and more effective than ever, while simultaneously reducing energy consumption in your home. Take advantage of our LED lighting upgrades by speaking to our team at Future Electric & Solar immediately.
Contact us now at (608) 602-7548 to ask us about our complimentary estimates on superior lighting services for your home.
When I decided to get solar, there was never any doubt about who I would call. Thank you for the great communication and customer service from start to finish.Perry G.
What Are the Benefits of Switching to LED Lighting?
Before changing all the lights within your home to LEDs, it is only natural that you want to know as much as possible about the advantages of making the switch. Although people know that LEDs tend to be more efficient, there are so many other benefits that come from replacing old incandescent bulbs with these excellent upgrades.
Some of the most common reasons why upgrading to LED lights has become extremely popular include:
- LED lighting uses at least 90% less energy to run, and simultaneously only produces 10% energy in the form of waste heat
- Almost all forms of sockets are still completely compatible with LEDs, making them easy to install
- LED lights require a lot less maintenance than standard bulbs
- There are many more color options and levels of warmth or coolness to choose from with LED light installations
- LEDs are much more well-suited for dimming features and automated applications
- Recent developments in LED technology have increased the variety of shapes, sizes, and design flexibility of this form of lighting
Because of their reduced amount of heat, LEDs are much safer than other forms of lighting, decreasing the possibility of electrical fires or electrocution. Nevertheless, it is still important to speak to our professionals about providing installation services, as opposed to attempting to install these lights yourself.
Call Future Electric & Solar today at (608) 602-7548 or contact us online to ask any questions related to LED lighting upgrades in Madison.